2007-07-18

While electric guitar plays in the background...

The good side of the tape is playing and the wine is going down just a bit too easy. Yes. The tape. The mechanics of the Lakeshore waste containers continue to impress and evening outdoor Shakespeare shows remind me of younger days …

Watermelon on the grass for a quarter and literary summaries so as to not lose the finer points. Don’t forget the chair. Blankets are inadequate.

It’s like corn on the cob. Innocent and sweet. Plentiful and satisfying. Daddy’s little girl.

Could it bring you to your knees?

That was always my least favourite part of church. I preferred the music.

But do I really want to return?

Perhaps it is about time. This vacation is for the birds.

Running through their crap is frustrating. It ruins my flow. I imagine what it is going to be like to remove.

You Can’t Do That On Television.

I didn’t like that green goop, either.

Here we are with our running and confusion, and I don't see no confusion anywhere.