Finding Solace in What I Love Best
I've been listening to a lot of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club lately. Different music for different days.
I never thought I'd see it comin' I never thought I'd ever know Nothin' seems to take me over Nothin' seems to let me go.
I also keep looking over to my flowers. So simple and so pretty and I wonder why they are so appreciated (and I'm not convinced that it is just a "chick" thing).
It's nice to know that you're appreciated, wanted, liked, loved. It's nice to know that someone is thinking about you.
But I know that you're so confused and afraid I just want to be one true thing that don't fade I don't wanna give up tomorrow.
And really - what is wrong with that?
So I'll wrap myself in my music ... dream away the next few days ... except my world ... and move on. It's what I do best, you know.